Yes. Our installers will call you when they are on their way, usually about 30 minutes out. When we call to schedule, please make sure you give us the best phone number on which to reach you the day of the installation. If you have any other special instructions, please let us know!
Articles in this section
- How long will installation take?
- You finished the project in my home. Is there anything else for me to do?
- What should I do to prepare for my upcoming installation?
- How do you attach my new carpet to my old carpet in the doorway?
- You measured and said I have a "high joist". What is that?
- I saw the advertisement at Lowe's for a Rapid install. What is that?
- What is a dye lot?
- I purchased white primed quarter round. What does that mean? Do I have to paint it or what?
- Do I need to be present for my installation?
- Why is there so much waste?
Please sign in to leave a comment.