Before you finalize the sale of your new flooring, your Lowe’s sales specialist can review the seam diagram with you. Ultimate Home Services will provide the seam diagram to Lowe’s. If you have any questions about the seam placement or want anything changed let your specialist know and they will contact us to change it for you.
Articles in this section
- Can you install my carpet like a bound runner on my stairs?
- What are the different styles of carpet on stairs you install?
- You measured for me last year, but I moved some walls around, does that matter?
- I am remodeling my house right now and there are no walls, can you still measure for flooring?
- Why do patterns add so much material to my estimate?
- Should my cabinets be installed before or after my floating floor?
- How do I find out seam locations for my carpet or sheet vinyl project?
- My room is 400 square feet, but we’re being told to order 450 square feet of flooring. Is this really necessary?
- What is stair stepping when to comes to hardwood floors?
- Should I run the carpet seams into a light source?