Generally speaking, one room of furniture, as described by Lowe’s, contains about 4-6 average sized pieces. Cabinets, sleeper sofas, reclining sofas and other large pieces are generally itemized separately. You can discuss additional charges with your Lowe’s sales specialist.
Articles in this section
- My measurement has been completed. What is next?
- These are just rentals. I don’t need a warranty on them. Can you turn the carpet to save waste?
- Do I need to be present for my home to be measured?
- How do I get the day and time I want for my house to be measured?
- Why don't you use a tape measure to measure my floors?
- Can you measure my backsplash if I don’t have a countertop yet?
- How soon after you measure can you install my flooring?
- How long does it take for me to get my estimate back from Lowe's?
- When estimating for laminate, will there be transitions at all my doorways?
- What is included in “one room” of furniture moving?