Carpet binding is a beautiful way to create a clean finished edge on your stair runner. Because of the custom and specialized nature of carpet binding, this service will usually add 2-3 weeks to the carpet installation process and incur additional charges. We do not do the binding ourselves, but many stores have local binding companies they can use to have it done. Talk to your Lowe's Flooring Specialist if this is a service you are interest in pursuing.
Articles in this section
- Can you make a rug out of my leftover carpet?
- Can you repair my subfloor?
- Why can't you install tile around my fireplace for me?
- The carpet in my guest bedroom is perfect, can you move that carpet while you install my new carpet?
- Do you recycle my old flooring?
- My dog tore up my carpet in one doorway. Can you fix it?
- Can you install flooring on my steps outside?
- Can you install flooring on my sunporch?
- Does UHS do binding for stairs or runners?
- Will Ultimate Home Services remove and reinstall my existing baseboard or other trim?