We do not do the binding ourselves, but many stores have local binding companies they can use to have it done. Carpet binding is a beautiful way to create a clean finished edge on your stair runner. Because of the custom and specialized nature of carpet binding, this service will usually add 2-3 weeks to the carpet installation process and incur additional charges. Talk to your Lowe's Flooring Specialist if this is a service you are interest in pursuing.
Articles in this section
- Can you make a rug out of my leftover carpet?
- Can you repair my subfloor?
- Why can't you install tile around my fireplace for me?
- Can you take my old carpet from one room and install it in another room when you take it up for my new installation?
- Do you recycle my old flooring?
- My dog tore up my carpet in one doorway. Can you fix it?
- Can you install flooring on my steps outside?
- Can you install flooring on my sunporch?
- Does UHS do binding for stairs or runners?
- Will Ultimate Home Services remove and reinstall my existing baseboard or other trim?