Closets do not have to be completely empty for us to install for you. However, the installer will need room to maneuver in there! We ask that you clear the floor and remove anything low hanging to give them about a 3-4-foot clearance. We also ask that you remove anything from above that is loose and could fall.
Articles in this section
- Can you move my pool table?
- Do I have to empty my dressers?
- Will you move boxes?
- Should I paint my room before or after installation?
- Why do you need heat/ AC to install my flooring?
- Can you move my electronics? Fish Tank? Pool Table? Exercise Equipment? Antiques? Piano? Organ?
- Do I have to remove the staples from the subfloor, if I decide to take up the existing carpet and pad myself?
- My pet peed all over my old carpet, can you still haul it away?
- Can you install my backsplash if I don't have my countertop installed yet?
- There is a hole in my floor, can you just cover it with carpet?
Please sign in to leave a comment.