No, we can't do that! You will have to fill or fix the hole before we arrive! Your subfloor must be in good condition for us to go over it. As a general rule, we can't just cover things up with flooring for liability reasons. If you need help, a quick Google search for "handyman near me" should help you find a professional in your area that deals with those kinds of things.
Articles in this section
- Can you move my pool table?
- Do I have to empty my dressers?
- Will you move boxes?
- Should I paint my room before or after installation?
- Why do you need heat/ AC to install my flooring?
- Can you move my electronics? Fish Tank? Pool Table? Exercise Equipment? Antiques? Piano? Organ?
- Do I have to remove the staples from the subfloor, if I decide to take up the existing carpet and pad myself?
- My pet peed all over my old carpet, can you still haul it away?
- Can you install my backsplash if I don't have my countertop installed yet?
- There is a hole in my floor, can you just cover it with carpet?