We will get the most accurate measurement for your backsplash if you have both of those things in place. However, if you have your upper and lower cabinets in place we can measure for the backsplash before you have the countertop installed. But, be aware that you may end up with a little bit of extra material if we have measured before the counter is in. We will not be able to install the new backsplash until after you have the countertop!
Articles in this section
- My measurement has been completed. What is next?
- These are just rentals. I don’t need a warranty on them. Can you turn the carpet to save waste?
- Do I need to be present for my home to be measured?
- How do I get the day and time I want for my house to be measured?
- Why don't you use a tape measure to measure my floors?
- Can you measure my backsplash if I don’t have a countertop yet?
- How soon after you measure can you install my flooring?
- How long does it take for me to get my estimate back from Lowe's?
- When estimating for laminate, will there be transitions at all my doorways?
- What is included in “one room” of furniture moving?