We can install carpet with or without baseboards in place, so that is totally up to you. However, if you decide to install the baseboards before we lay the carpet, please leave a small (3/8”) gap under the baseboard where we can tuck the carpet. Also bear in mind that the backing of the carpet might scuff your baseboards as we cut the carpet to fit the room. It is often best practice to install them before but paint them after the installation.
Articles in this section
- Can you move my pool table?
- Do I have to empty my dressers?
- Will you move boxes?
- Should I paint my room before or after installation?
- Why do you need heat/ AC to install my flooring?
- Can you move my electronics? Fish Tank? Pool Table? Exercise Equipment? Antiques? Piano? Organ?
- Do I have to remove the staples from the subfloor, if I decide to take up the existing carpet and pad myself?
- My pet peed all over my old carpet, can you still haul it away?
- Can you install my backsplash if I don't have my countertop installed yet?
- There is a hole in my floor, can you just cover it with carpet?