Usually not. The person who measured your home is highly skilled in measuring and detailing. Your installer will be highly skilled in flooring installation. They are generally not the same person. The installers all wear Lowe's shirts so they are easily identifiable. If you need the name of the installer that will be coming, ask our schedulers. We have them assigned the day before your installation begins. You can use the chat box below or call your local scheduling office.
Articles in this section
- How long will installation take?
- You finished the project in my home. Is there anything else for me to do?
- What should I do to prepare for my upcoming installation?
- How do you attach my new carpet to my old carpet in the doorway?
- You measured and said I have a "high joist". What is that?
- I saw the advertisement at Lowe's for a 72 hour install. What is that?
- What is a dye lot?
- I purchased white primed quarter round. What does that mean? Do I have to paint it or what?
- Do I need to be present for my installation?
- Why is there so much waste?