No. We are, unfortunately, not permitted to do this type of work per our contract with Lowe’s. The assembly of new toilets can be tricky and we are flooring installers, not plumbers. However, you can talk to a Lowe’s associate in the plumbing department if you are interested in having Lowe’s install your new toilet.
Articles in this section
- Can you make a rug out of my leftover carpet?
- Can you repair my subfloor?
- Why can't you install tile around my fireplace for me?
- Can you take my old carpet from one room and install it in another room when you take it up for my new installation?
- Do you recycle my old flooring?
- My dog tore up my carpet in one doorway. Can you fix it?
- Can you install flooring on my steps outside?
- Can you install flooring on my sunporch?
- Does UHS do binding for stairs or runners?
- Will Ultimate Home Services remove and reinstall my existing baseboard or other trim?
Please sign in to leave a comment.