No, sorry. That is an issue with movement in your existing subfloor and we can't fix that. If you would like to attempt to screw down the squeaky areas before we install, let us know and we can make sure you have time to do that in the installation process. But, even if you screw them down we cannot guarantee that they will go away or stay away. They could come back!
Articles in this section
- Can you make a rug out of my leftover carpet?
- Can you repair my subfloor?
- Why can't you install tile around my fireplace for me?
- The carpet in my guest bedroom is perfect, can you move that carpet while you install my new carpet?
- Do you recycle my old flooring?
- My dog tore up my carpet in one doorway. Can you fix it?
- Can you install flooring on my steps outside?
- Can you install flooring on my sunporch?
- Does UHS do binding for stairs or runners?
- Will Ultimate Home Services remove and reinstall my existing baseboard or other trim?