We have to wait to schedule until we know that all your materials are ready. Some materials are at the store and some may have to be special ordered. Lowe's will let us know when all the materials for your installation are available at the store. As soon as Lowe’s notifies Ultimate Home Services that the contract is signed and the product is ready for installation, we will contact you to schedule. We do not want to keep you waiting and will offer you the first available appointment we have!
Articles in this section
- My measurement has been completed. What is next?
- These are just rentals. I don’t need a warranty on them. Can you turn the carpet to save waste?
- Do I need to be present for my home to be measured?
- How do I get the day and time I want for my house to be measured?
- Why don't you use a tape measure to measure my floors?
- Can you measure my backsplash if I don’t have a countertop yet?
- How soon after you measure can you install my flooring?
- How long does it take for me to get my estimate back from Lowe's?
- When estimating for laminate, will there be transitions at all my doorways?
- What is included in “one room” of furniture moving?