Our professional flooring installers are not trim carpenters. Trim carpentry is a specialized skill that is very different than flooring installation. While this is not a service we provide, your Lowe's mill work specialist may have advice on local experts to accomplish your project goals. Or a quick Google search for "Carpenters near me" should get you fast results.
Articles in this section
- Can you make a rug out of my leftover carpet?
- Can you repair my subfloor?
- Why can't you install tile around my fireplace for me?
- The carpet in my guest bedroom is perfect, can you move that carpet while you install my new carpet?
- Do you recycle my old flooring?
- My dog tore up my carpet in one doorway. Can you fix it?
- Can you install flooring on my steps outside?
- Can you install flooring on my sunporch?
- Does UHS do binding for stairs or runners?
- Will Ultimate Home Services remove and reinstall my existing baseboard or other trim?