A completed estimate is good for 6 months. If its been longer than that, we would need to revisit your home. It would be a pleasure to see you again!
Articles in this section
- Who is Ultimate Home Services?
- Can you leave that heavy piece of furniture in the room and have the carpet installers work around it?
- Can you tell me about Ultimate Home Services?
- I really like my guy at Lowe’s I talked to, am I still working with him or working with your company now?
- I have a few rentals near each other, can we just do one measure fee?
- I need my business carpeted as well as my home, can you do businesses?
- How long is my estimate good? Does it expire?
- I was told you will perform a lead assessment when you measure? What will you do? Are you testing my house for lead?
- Why does it matter what year my house was built?
- Can you measure my shower for tile?
Please sign in to leave a comment.