We need your home to be a steady temperature no matter what time of year it is. Flooring, like any textile or wood product, changes with temperature and humidity. In order to perform properly it can't be too cold or too hot. Just like Goldilocks says, it has to be juuuuuust right! Keep it between 65-72 degrees all year and everything should be fine.
Articles in this section
- Can you move my pool table?
- Do I have to empty my dressers?
- Will you move boxes?
- Should I paint my room before or after installation?
- Why do you need heat/ AC to install my flooring?
- Can you move my electronics? Fish Tank? Pool Table? Exercise Equipment? Antiques? Piano? Organ?
- Do I have to remove the staples from the subfloor, if I decide to take up the existing carpet and pad myself?
- My pet peed all over my old carpet, can you still haul it away?
- Can you install my backsplash if I don't have my countertop installed yet?
- There is a hole in my floor, can you just cover it with carpet?