Well, we are doing construction in your home. We will do our very best to keep the dust to a minimum, but be prepared that you may have some clean up to do when we are finished. The more demolition is required, the dustier and dirtier it can be. There are a few things you can do to help with clean up before we arrive; close register vents, put drop cloths over furniture in adjacent rooms, shut doors to rooms we are not working in and empty shelves and cabinets in kitchens and baths if we are installing in them.
Articles in this section
- How long will installation take?
- You finished the project in my home. Is there anything else for me to do?
- What should I do to prepare for my upcoming installation?
- How do you attach my new carpet to my old carpet in the doorway?
- You measured and said I have a "high joist". What is that?
- I saw the advertisement at Lowe's for a Rapid install. What is that?
- What is a dye lot?
- I purchased white primed quarter round. What does that mean? Do I have to paint it or what?
- Do I need to be present for my installation?
- Why is there so much waste?
Please sign in to leave a comment.