Before! You should install your cabinets first to ensure that the proper expansion between your new floor and cabinets is maintained. And never anchor cabinets to a floating floor! This vertical obstruction could cause your floor to buckle and fail and will void your warranty. Floating floors need to be able to float!
Articles in this section
- Can you install my carpet like a bound runner on my stairs?
- What are the different styles of carpet on stairs you install?
- You measured for me last year, but I moved some walls around, does that matter?
- I am remodeling my house right now and there are no walls, can you still measure for flooring?
- Why do patterns add so much material to my estimate?
- Should my cabinets be installed before or after my floating floor?
- How do I find out seam locations for my carpet or sheet vinyl project?
- My room is 400 square feet, but we’re being told to order 450 square feet of flooring. Is this really necessary?
- What is stair stepping when to comes to hardwood floors?
- Should I run the carpet seams into a light source?