Cleaning should be performed every 12-18 months, depending on the type of carpet and amount of traffic in the home, but at least once every 24 months. A company like Stanley Steemer can be found doing a quick internet search.
Articles in this section
- My basement flooded and got my new carpet all wet. What do I do now?
- What do I need to know about carpet fiber and mold?
- What can I do to eliminate the mold on my carpet?
- Does my carpet pad need replacing after being soaked?
- My carpet is buckling and wrinkling, what causes this to happen?
- I have loop carpet and my seams are raveling, what is causing this?
- I have wool carpet, should I use a beater bar/brush when I vacuum?
- How often should I vacuum?
- I was told never have my carpet cleaned, is this true?
- Why does my carpet appear to change color in patches?
Please sign in to leave a comment.