Generally, we are not able to take heavily soiled carpet and pad away for you. It can be a health hazard to our installers. Also, we don't want to expose other customer's new carpet to any contaminants that may be present in the installer's van from your old carpet. Please discuss it with your measure tech, store, or scheduler for a final determination.
Articles in this section
- How long will installation take?
- You finished the project in my home. Is there anything else for me to do?
- What should I do to prepare for my upcoming installation?
- How do you attach my new carpet to my old carpet in the doorway?
- You measured and said I have a "high joist". What is that?
- I saw the advertisement at Lowe's for a Rapid install. What is that?
- What is a dye lot?
- I purchased white primed quarter round. What does that mean? Do I have to paint it or what?
- Do I need to be present for my installation?
- Why is there so much waste?