That depends on a lot of different factors like how large your job is and what type of flooring you choose. Sometimes things have to be special ordered for your project. When that happens, we all have to wait. We can promise to offer you the first available spot we have open when all your materials are ready to go!
Articles in this section
- My measurement has been completed. What is next?
- These are just rentals. I don’t need a warranty on them. Can you turn the carpet to save waste?
- Do I need to be present for my home to be measured?
- How do I get the day and time I want for my house to be measured?
- Why don't you use a tape measure to measure my floors?
- Can you measure my backsplash if I don’t have a countertop yet?
- How soon after you measure can you install my flooring?
- How long does it take for me to get my estimate back from Lowe's?
- When estimating for laminate, will there be transitions at all my doorways?
- What is included in “one room” of furniture moving?