It does. In order for us to provide you with the most accurate quote, we need to know what exactly we are quoting. That doesn’t mean you can’t change your mind later, but the process will be smoother, quicker and more accurate if you know what type of flooring you want and in what areas of your home. Your Lowe’s flooring specialist can help you narrow that down before we ever come out to your home.
Articles in this section
- What type of cushion/ pad should I use under my carpet?
- Do you put quarter round on top of carpet?
- Can you put laminate on top of tile?
- Can you install laminate on top of the peel and stick vinyl I currently have in my bathroom?
- I have a particle board subfloor. What kind of flooring can I put on top of it?
- I want perfectly smooth tile flooring. What should I choose?
- What does "natural stone tile" mean?
- What are the pros and cons of Cali Bamboo flooring?
- Does Lowe's offer waterproof flooring?
- What is the difference between vinyl and linoleum?
Please sign in to leave a comment.