We are required by the EPA to do a lead assessment in any home built before 1978. If your home was built before 1978, we assume it has had lead paint used in the past. We are required to do a visual assessment of the area to see if we will disturb more than 6 square feet of painted surfaces inside or more than 20 feet of paint outside.
Articles in this section
- Who is Ultimate Home Services?
- Can you leave that heavy piece of furniture in the room and have the carpet installers work around it?
- Can you tell me about Ultimate Home Services?
- I really like my guy at Lowe’s I talked to, am I still working with him or working with your company now?
- I have a few rentals near each other, can we just do one measure fee?
- I need my business carpeted as well as my home, can you do businesses?
- How long is my estimate good? Does it expire?
- I was told you will perform a lead assessment when you measure? What will you do? Are you testing my house for lead?
- Why does it matter what year my house was built?
- Can you measure my shower for tile?
Please sign in to leave a comment.