We are required by the EPA to do a lead assessment in any home built before 1978. If your home was built before 1978, we assume it has had lead paint used in the past. We are not doing a lead test. We are visually assessing the area to see if we will disturb more than 6 square feet of painted surfaces inside or more than 20 feet of paint outside.
Articles in this section
- Who is Ultimate Home Services?
- Can you leave that heavy piece of furniture in the room and have the carpet installers work around it?
- Can you tell me about Ultimate Home Services?
- I really like my guy at Lowe’s I talked to, am I still working with him or working with your company now?
- I have a few rentals near each other, can we just do one measure fee?
- I need my business carpeted as well as my home, can you do businesses?
- How long is my estimate good? Does it expire?
- Why did I have to pay for a lead assessment? What will you do? Are you testing my house for lead?
- Why does it matter what year my house was built?
- Can you measure my shower for tile?