Yes, it matters a lot! We definitely need to come back to measure again. While the footprint of your home may not have changed, by moving walls, you may have changed the amount of flooring needed, the types of transitions needed, or where the seams go in carpet. Please contact your Lowe's store so they can set up a new measurement for you.
Articles in this section
- Can you install my carpet like a bound runner on my stairs?
- What are the different styles of carpet on stairs you install?
- You measured for me last year, but I moved some walls around, does that matter?
- I am remodeling my house right now and there are no walls, can you still measure for flooring?
- Why do patterns add so much material to my estimate?
- Should my cabinets be installed before or after my floating floor?
- How do I find out seam locations for my carpet or sheet vinyl project?
- My room is 400 square feet, but we’re being told to order 450 square feet of flooring. Is this really necessary?
- What is stair stepping when to comes to hardwood floors?
- Should I run the carpet seams into a light source?
Please sign in to leave a comment.