You will likely have a little bit of leftover material. We suggest you keep it. If you have an issue in the future, and need a repair of some kind, you want to make sure you have that. Lowe's changes colors and styles of flooring often and it may not always be available if you need it in the future.
Articles in this section
- How long will installation take?
- You finished the project in my home. Is there anything else for me to do?
- What should I do to prepare for my upcoming installation?
- How do you attach my new carpet to my old carpet in the doorway?
- You measured and said I have a "high joist". What is that?
- I saw the advertisement at Lowe's for a Rapid install. What is that?
- What is a dye lot?
- I purchased white primed quarter round. What does that mean? Do I have to paint it or what?
- Do I need to be present for my installation?
- Why is there so much waste?
Please sign in to leave a comment.