We have to wait to schedule your installation until all your materials have been received at the store. Hard surface jobs have many parts and pieces associated with them and if any are missing it could derail the installation. It's very important for you to look over the merchandise summary provided by Lowe's and take an inventory of all material, including moldings and transitions, when it is delivered to you. By doing this you can avoid additional charges and return trips by the installer.
Articles in this section
- General Scheduling Practices
- You installed flooring for me in the past and it was wonderful! Can I get the same installer again?
- I thought I scheduled my installation at Lowe’s when I purchased. Why are you calling me?
- Can you split my install into phases? I am ready for the upstairs, but not the downstairs.
- Do you install on weekends?
- I am having you install in my business. Can you install after hours? On Weekends?
- Is my hard surface job ready to be scheduled?
- When will Ultimate Home Services contact me to schedule my install?
- How far in advanced can I schedule my install?
- How do I reschedule my installation?