In order for Ultimate Home Services to schedule your installation, Lowe's needs to notify us that all your materials are in the store. Once your product has arrived, your installation can be scheduled. When we receive that notification, we will call you and offer our first available date for your installation. We certainly do not want to keep you waiting!
Articles in this section
- General Scheduling Practices
- You installed flooring for me in the past and it was wonderful! Can I get the same installer again?
- I thought I scheduled my installation at Lowe’s when I purchased. Why are you calling me?
- Can you split my install into phases? I am ready for the upstairs, but not the downstairs.
- Do you install on weekends?
- I am having you install in my business. Can you install after hours? On Weekends?
- Is my hard surface job ready to be scheduled?
- When will Ultimate Home Services contact me to schedule my install?
- How far in advanced can I schedule my install?
- How do I reschedule my installation?