When we measure for you we will be able to determine where transitions are needed based on the type of flooring you select. Due to the manufacturer's requirements we must follow their guidelines to uphold our installation warranty. If you have questions about the requirements of the specific flooring you have chosen at the store, ask your flooring Specialist at Lowe's about the transitions needed. That information should also be in the box with the installation instructions should you care to read it. Or you can trust that we know all the requirements and follow them so that you get the best result possible!
Articles in this section
- How long will installation take?
- You finished the project in my home. Is there anything else for me to do?
- What should I do to prepare for my upcoming installation?
- How do you attach my new carpet to my old carpet in the doorway?
- You measured and said I have a "high joist". What is that?
- I saw the advertisement at Lowe's for a Rapid install. What is that?
- What is a dye lot?
- I purchased white primed quarter round. What does that mean? Do I have to paint it or what?
- Do I need to be present for my installation?
- Why is there so much waste?
Please sign in to leave a comment.