At UHS, we pride ourselves in our efforts to be "green." We dispose of all old flooring products appropriately, which includes the use of on-site dumpsters for regular refuse. We are also proud to say that we recycle all carpet padding. This is often time-consuming, but we feel it is the right thing to do.
Articles in this section
- Can you make a rug out of my leftover carpet?
- Can you repair my subfloor?
- Why can't you install tile around my fireplace for me?
- The carpet in my guest bedroom is perfect, can you move that carpet while you install my new carpet?
- Do you recycle my old flooring?
- My dog tore up my carpet in one doorway. Can you fix it?
- Can you install flooring on my steps outside?
- Can you install flooring on my sunporch?
- Does UHS do binding for stairs or runners?
- Will Ultimate Home Services remove and reinstall my existing baseboard or other trim?