At UHS, we pride ourselves in our efforts to be "green." We dispose of all old flooring products appropriately, which includes the use of on-site dumpsters for regular refuse. We are also proud to say that we recycle all carpet padding. We feel it is the right thing to do for the environment!
Articles in this section
- Can you make a rug out of my leftover carpet?
- Can you repair my subfloor?
- Why can't you install tile around my fireplace for me?
- Can you take my old carpet from one room and install it in another room when you take it up for my new installation?
- Do you recycle my old flooring?
- My dog tore up my carpet in one doorway. Can you fix it?
- Can you install flooring on my steps outside?
- Can you install flooring on my sunporch?
- Does UHS do binding for stairs or runners?
- Will Ultimate Home Services remove and reinstall my existing baseboard or other trim?