We can only move basic furniture like couches and chairs and tables. We are not allowed to move things like electronics or fish tanks. When we come out to measure for you, show us everything you might have us move so we can tell you if we are able and can include it in the estimate if so. Keep in mind that there are extra charges for oversize items. Your Lowe's store can give you all the specifics!
Articles in this section
- Can you move my pool table?
- Do I have to empty my dressers?
- Will you move boxes?
- Should I paint my room before or after installation?
- Why do you need heat/ AC to install my flooring?
- Can you move my electronics? Fish Tank? Pool Table? Exercise Equipment? Antiques? Piano? Organ?
- Do I have to remove the staples from the subfloor, if I decide to take up the existing carpet and pad myself?
- My pet peed all over my old carpet, can you still haul it away?
- Can you install my backsplash if I don't have my countertop installed yet?
- There is a hole in my floor, can you just cover it with carpet?