First, make sure furniture moving is included in your contract with Lowe's. If so, we will move it! The top needs to be cleared off completely. You do not have to empty the drawers, but be aware that if it is too heavy, we may have to remove the drawers to move it. Sometimes, customers are sensitive about us seeing what is inside the dresser. If that idea makes you uneasy, please empty it or be onsite to remove the drawers yourself if needed.
Articles in this section
- Can you move my pool table?
- Do I have to empty my dressers?
- Will you move boxes?
- Should I paint my room before or after installation?
- Why do you need heat/ AC to install my flooring?
- Can you move my electronics? Fish Tank? Pool Table? Exercise Equipment? Antiques? Piano? Organ?
- Do I have to remove the staples from the subfloor, if I decide to take up the existing carpet and pad myself?
- My pet peed all over my old carpet, can you still haul it away?
- Can you install my backsplash if I don't have my countertop installed yet?
- There is a hole in my floor, can you just cover it with carpet?