That depends! If it is a nice day, we will make the majority of our cuts outside, preventing a lot of dust from coming into your home. If there is inclement weather, we need a dry place. Usually, that means a garage or porch, but occasionally, it could mean we have to cut inside. If you have specific requests or needs regarding this, please let your scheduling team know so we can plan ahead.
Articles in this section
- How long will installation take?
- You finished the project in my home. Is there anything else for me to do?
- What should I do to prepare for my upcoming installation?
- How do you attach my new carpet to my old carpet in the doorway?
- You measured and said I have a "high joist". What is that?
- I saw the advertisement at Lowe's for a 72 hour install. What is that?
- What is a dye lot?
- I purchased white primed quarter round. What does that mean? Do I have to paint it or what?
- Do I need to be present for my installation?
- Why is there so much waste?