Unfortunately, no. Our contract with Lowe's is to move normal furniture only. We cannot move any personal items such as boxes, books, knick-knacks, electronics, fish tanks, antiques, photos, breakables...you get the picture. We can only move actual furniture, none of the "stuff". If you have questions on specifics, please ask your Lowe's specialist or UHS Scheduler. You can use the chat box below to reach us quickly.
Articles in this section
- Can you move my pool table?
- Do I have to empty my dressers?
- Will you move boxes?
- Should I paint my room before or after installation?
- Why do you need heat/ AC to install my flooring?
- Can you move my electronics? Fish Tank? Pool Table? Exercise Equipment? Antiques? Piano? Organ?
- Do I have to remove the staples from the subfloor, if I decide to take up the existing carpet and pad myself?
- My pet peed all over my old carpet, can you still haul it away?
- Can you install my backsplash if I don't have my countertop installed yet?
- There is a hole in my floor, can you just cover it with carpet?
Please sign in to leave a comment.