Tape measures will always have their place. However, we utilize a high-tech software to efficiently measure your space. This software requires the use of an incredibly accurate laser measuring device. These laser measuring devices are accurate to within a 32nd of an inch. The average tape measure is only accurate to a 16th of an inch. Not only is it more accurate, but it's a lot faster. We want to be able to get you a quote as soon as possible and this method of measurement is vital in making that happen. Ask your in home measure tech to show you how it works. It's pretty neat!
Articles in this section
- My measurement has been completed. What is next?
- These are just rentals. I don’t need a warranty on them. Can you turn the carpet to save waste?
- Do I need to be present for my home to be measured?
- How do I get the day and time I want for my house to be measured?
- Why don't you use a tape measure to measure my floors?
- Can you measure my backsplash if I don’t have a countertop yet?
- How soon after you measure can you install my flooring?
- How long does it take for me to get my estimate back from Lowe's?
- When estimating for laminate, will there be transitions at all my doorways?
- What is included in “one room” of furniture moving?