Of course! Just let us know the name of the installer when we call to schedule and if that installer is available, he/she is yours! If you don't remember their name we can try looking it up for you.
Articles in this section
- General Scheduling Practices
- You installed flooring for me in the past and it was wonderful! Can I get the same installer again?
- I thought I scheduled my installation at Lowe’s when I purchased. Why are you calling me?
- Can you split my install into phases? I am ready for the upstairs, but not the downstairs.
- Do you install on weekends?
- I am having you install in my business. Can you install after hours? On Weekends?
- Is my hard surface job ready to be scheduled?
- When will Ultimate Home Services contact me to schedule my install?
- How far in advanced can I schedule my install?
- How do I reschedule my installation?