Of course! Just let us know the name of the installer when we call to schedule and if that installer is available, they are yours! If you don't remember their name we can try looking it up for you.
Articles in this section
- General Scheduling Practices
- You installed flooring for me in the past and it was wonderful! Can I get the same installer again?
- I thought I scheduled my installation at Lowe’s when I purchased. Why are you calling me?
- Can you split my install into phases? I am ready for the upstairs, but not the downstairs.
- Do you install on weekends?
- I am having you install in my business. Can you install after hours? On Weekends?
- Is my hard surface job ready to be scheduled?
- When will Ultimate Home Services contact me to schedule my install?
- How far in advanced can I schedule my install?
- How do I reschedule my installation?