Yes, we can! But, please keep in mind that our business hours may be the same as your business hours and you may have to close for a bit while we install for you. There are also some items we cannot move like hospital beds, filing cabinets, and dental office equipment. If you choose to have us install for you, please work with your Lowe's flooring specialist to be sure you choose a flooring that is appropriate for industrial use.
Articles in this section
- Who is Ultimate Home Services?
- Can you leave that heavy piece of furniture in the room and have the carpet installers work around it?
- Can you tell me about Ultimate Home Services?
- I really like my guy at Lowe’s I talked to, am I still working with him or working with your company now?
- I have a few rentals near each other, can we just do one measure fee?
- I need my business carpeted as well as my home, can you do businesses?
- How long is my estimate good? Does it expire?
- I was told you will perform a lead assessment when you measure? What will you do? Are you testing my house for lead?
- Why does it matter what year my house was built?
- Can you measure my shower for tile?