Sorry, but no. Since we will do an individual measurement for each rental, there is a detail fee for each address. However, if you plan to use Lowe's each time you need new flooring for the same address and the footprint of the home does not change between renters, you can ask Lowe's to keep your measure on file. That way, we will not have to remeasure each time you have new renters. Measurements are valid for 6 months.
Articles in this section
- Who is Ultimate Home Services?
- Can you leave that heavy piece of furniture in the room and have the carpet installers work around it?
- Can you tell me about Ultimate Home Services?
- I really like my guy at Lowe’s I talked to, am I still working with him or working with your company now?
- I have a few rentals near each other, can we just do one measure fee?
- I need my business carpeted as well as my home, can you do businesses?
- How long is my estimate good? Does it expire?
- I was told you will perform a lead assessment when you measure? What will you do? Are you testing my house for lead?
- Why does it matter what year my house was built?
- Can you measure my shower for tile?
Please sign in to leave a comment.