Your Lowe's specialist should have helped you schedule your measurement at the store. They can see what days are available and what time slots. We offer time frames for measures in blocks; like 8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm. Our estimators will call you the day of the appointment to narrow down the time they will arrive at your home, during that window.
Articles in this section
- My measurement has been completed. What is next?
- These are just rentals. I don’t need a warranty on them. Can you turn the carpet to save waste?
- Do I need to be present for my home to be measured?
- How do I get the day and time I want for my house to be measured?
- Why don't you use a tape measure to measure my floors?
- Can you measure my backsplash if I don’t have a countertop yet?
- How soon after you measure can you install my flooring?
- How long does it take for me to get my estimate back from Lowe's?
- When estimating for laminate, will there be transitions at all my doorways?
- What is included in “one room” of furniture moving?