A bit of both! Lowe's is responsible for all the selling and we are responsible for all the installing! So, any product concerns or questions you have will be addressed by Lowe's and any labor concerns or questions go to us. For example, we schedule the install, they schedule delivery. If you are not sure who to contact, use our chat box at the bottom of your screen and we can direct you where you need to go.
Articles in this section
- Who is Ultimate Home Services?
- Can you leave that heavy piece of furniture in the room and have the carpet installers work around it?
- Can you tell me about Ultimate Home Services?
- I really like my guy at Lowe’s I talked to, am I still working with him or working with your company now?
- I have a few rentals near each other, can we just do one measure fee?
- I need my business carpeted as well as my home, can you do businesses?
- How long is my estimate good? Does it expire?
- Why did I have to pay for a lead assessment? What will you do? Are you testing my house for lead?
- Why does it matter what year my house was built?
- Can you measure my shower for tile?