Yes. It has already been primed, meaning that it is ready to be painted. You can choose if you want to paint it before or after we install it. If you paint it before, remember that it will end up with nail holes and raw edges where it was cut that will need to be painted again. We do not paint it for you.
Articles in this section
- How long will installation take?
- You finished the project in my home. Is there anything else for me to do?
- What should I do to prepare for my upcoming installation?
- How do you attach my new carpet to my old carpet in the doorway?
- You measured and said I have a "high joist". What is that?
- I saw the advertisement at Lowe's for a Rapid install. What is that?
- What is a dye lot?
- I purchased white primed quarter round. What does that mean? Do I have to paint it or what?
- Do I need to be present for my installation?
- Why is there so much waste?