We need someone who is 18 or older to be present. If you will not be there for the measurement, please provide us with the contact information for the person who will be there, so that we can let them know when to expect us or if we have any issues finding your home.
Articles in this section
- My measurement has been completed. What is next?
- These are just rentals. I don’t need a warranty on them. Can you turn the carpet to save waste?
- Do I need to be present for my home to be measured?
- How do I get the day and time I want for my house to be measured?
- Why don't you use a tape measure to measure my floors?
- Can you measure my backsplash if I don’t have a countertop yet?
- How soon after you measure can you install my flooring?
- How long does it take for me to get my estimate back from Lowe's?
- When estimating for laminate, will there be transitions at all my doorways?
- What is included in “one room” of furniture moving?