I'm sorry, no. We are not allowed to do any work outside of our contract with Lowe's. That would include re-purposing your old carpet. But, if you plan to keep it, please let us know before we start taking it up. We will keep as nice and intact as possible for you if we know you want to reuse it.
Articles in this section
- Can you make a rug out of my leftover carpet?
- Can you repair my subfloor?
- Why can't you install tile around my fireplace for me?
- The carpet in my guest bedroom is perfect, can you move that carpet while you install my new carpet?
- Do you recycle my old flooring?
- My dog tore up my carpet in one doorway. Can you fix it?
- Can you install flooring on my steps outside?
- Can you install flooring on my sunporch?
- Does UHS do binding for stairs or runners?
- Will Ultimate Home Services remove and reinstall my existing baseboard or other trim?