We appreciate the fact that you don't want to spend any extra money. However, we would never perform an installation that we could not stand behind 100%. If you would like the carpet in different rooms that are touching to run different directions, please discuss with the person that comes out to measure your home. He or she will require you to sign off on the layout. If you want us to run fill pieces in an opposite direction within the same room to save on waste, we would unfortunately not be able to do that.
Articles in this section
- My measurement has been completed. What is next?
- These are just rentals. I don’t need a warranty on them. Can you turn the carpet to save waste?
- Do I need to be present for my home to be measured?
- How do I get the day and time I want for my house to be measured?
- Why don't you use a tape measure to measure my floors?
- Can you measure my backsplash if I don’t have a countertop yet?
- How soon after you measure can you install my flooring?
- How long does it take for me to get my estimate back from Lowe's?
- When estimating for laminate, will there be transitions at all my doorways?
- What is included in “one room” of furniture moving?
Please sign in to leave a comment.