Unfortunately, per our contract with Lowe's, this is not a service that we offer. This is often a lot more complicated than one might think which is why we recommend you hire a general contractor. A quick Google search for "general contractors in my area" should help!
Articles in this section
- Can you make a rug out of my leftover carpet?
- Can you repair my subfloor?
- Why can't you install tile around my fireplace for me?
- Can you take my old carpet from one room and install it in another room when you take it up for my new installation?
- Do you recycle my old flooring?
- My dog tore up my carpet in one doorway. Can you fix it?
- Can you install flooring on my steps outside?
- Can you install flooring on my sunporch?
- Does UHS do binding for stairs or runners?
- Will Ultimate Home Services remove and reinstall my existing baseboard or other trim?
Please sign in to leave a comment.