Generally speaking, if you have very uneven floors you are limited to carpet or sheet vinyl. There are some thinner glue-down vinyl planks that may also work depending on the severity of your issues. These types of flooring will better follow the contours of your subfloor, unlike wood, laminate, tile or most vinyl planks which are very rigid. Please see the install specs below for a few of our most commonly install products and talk to your Lowe's Flooring Specialist for more information about the specific flooring you are considering for your home.
Articles in this section
- What type of cushion/ pad should I use under my carpet?
- Do you put quarter round on top of carpet?
- Can you put laminate on top of tile?
- Can you install laminate on top of the peel and stick vinyl I currently have in my bathroom?
- I have a particle board subfloor. What kind of flooring can I put on top of it?
- I want perfectly smooth tile flooring. What should I choose?
- What does "natural stone tile" mean?
- What are the pros and cons of Cali Bamboo flooring?
- Does Lowe's offer waterproof flooring?
- What is the difference between vinyl and linoleum?
Please sign in to leave a comment.