Probably not... Berber has loops and dogs have claws. Those claws can catch in the loops and result in unsightly pulls in the carpet. You may want to choose something without those loops. Your Lowe's Flooring Specialist can help you find the right carpet for your situation.
Articles in this section
- What type of cushion/ pad should I use under my carpet?
- Do you put quarter round on top of carpet?
- Can you put laminate on top of tile?
- Can you install laminate on top of the peel and stick vinyl I currently have in my bathroom?
- I have a particle board subfloor. What kind of flooring can I put on top of it?
- I want perfectly smooth tile flooring. What should I choose?
- What does "natural stone tile" mean?
- What are the pros and cons of Cali Bamboo flooring?
- Does Lowe's offer waterproof flooring?
- What is the difference between vinyl and linoleum?
Please sign in to leave a comment.