Lowe's offers a 72 hour express carpet install on in-stock carpet at some locations. That means you can get certain carpets installed within 3 business days from your purchase. The countdown begins from the time you purchase the installation and from when the carpet is available at Lowe's (not from the time you purchase the measurement). See your Lowe's Specialist for details to see if you qualify.
Articles in this section
- How long will installation take?
- You finished the project in my home. Is there anything else for me to do?
- What should I do to prepare for my upcoming installation?
- How do you attach my new carpet to my old carpet in the doorway?
- You measured and said I have a "high joist". What is that?
- I saw the advertisement at Lowe's for a 72 hour install. What is that?
- What is a dye lot?
- I purchased white primed quarter round. What does that mean? Do I have to paint it or what?
- Do I need to be present for my installation?
- Why is there so much waste?