A commercial grade glued down carpet is generally the best choice for a business or office. Please consult your sales specialist to select the product that is right for your situation. Be sure to view the warranty guides for your selection to ensure the product is approved for commercial use. You will need to choose a carpet that is rated for commercial use.
Articles in this section
- What type of cushion/ pad should I use under my carpet?
- Do you put quarter round on top of carpet?
- Can you put laminate on top of tile?
- Can you install laminate on top of the peel and stick vinyl I currently have in my bathroom?
- I have a particle board subfloor. What kind of flooring can I put on top of it?
- I want perfectly smooth tile flooring. What should I choose?
- What does "natural stone tile" mean?
- What are the pros and cons of Cali Bamboo flooring?
- Does Lowe's offer waterproof flooring?
- What is the difference between vinyl and linoleum?