Sheet vinyl, vinyl planks and certain laminates and tiles are known to be water resistant. If it is important to you to have a water-proof floor, please make sure to review the manufacturer specs for your specific selection. There are often additional requirements for caulking, transitions and moldings on these types of floors. It is also a good idea to clarify the characteristics of the flooring you select with your Lowe's sales specialist. Please feel free to browse the links below for a few of the waterproof flooring options that Lowe's offers.
Articles in this section
- What type of cushion/ pad should I use under my carpet?
- Do you put quarter round on top of carpet?
- Can you put laminate on top of tile?
- Can you install laminate on top of the peel and stick vinyl I currently have in my bathroom?
- I have a particle board subfloor. What kind of flooring can I put on top of it?
- I want perfectly smooth tile flooring. What should I choose?
- What does "natural stone tile" mean?
- What are the pros and cons of Cali Bamboo flooring?
- Does Lowe's offer waterproof flooring?
- What is the difference between vinyl and linoleum?