That depends on the Lowe's store that you have purchased your carpet from. The installers that install your new carpet do not bind or surge the edges of carpet to make an area rug. If your Lowe's store has an arrangement with an outside vendor that does bind or surge carpet, then they can put you in contact with that vendor in order to have your area rug made. If you wish to have an area rug made from your leftover carpet, please speak with your Lowe's associate at the time of sale so that our installers can be made aware to leave the extra carpet with you instead of taking it away with the scraps and trash.
Articles in this section
- Can you make a rug out of my leftover carpet?
- Can you repair my subfloor?
- Why can't you install tile around my fireplace for me?
- Can you take my old carpet from one room and install it in another room when you take it up for my new installation?
- Do you recycle my old flooring?
- My dog tore up my carpet in one doorway. Can you fix it?
- Can you install flooring on my steps outside?
- Can you install flooring on my sunporch?
- Does UHS do binding for stairs or runners?
- Will Ultimate Home Services remove and reinstall my existing baseboard or other trim?
Please sign in to leave a comment.